My Health Connection is the online patient portal into Epic, which is the electronic medical record (EMR) that Colorado Springs Internal Medicine uses. This EMR is shared between Memorial Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital, and quite a few practices up and down the Front Range. By logging on to My Health Connection, you can look at the results of lab tests and x-rays done through the Memorial system or University of Colorado Hospital, can look at appointment information, your medication list, immunization history, and more. You may also send electronic messages to your physician at CSIM and can request appointments.
Here's how to sign up to use My Health Connection:
1. Make sure our office has your email address and Social Security Number entered in the EMR. Both are needed to sign up and the email address has to be entered by a physician's office, not by the patient. Note that multiple family members cannot sign up using the same email address. Only one patient per email address.
2. Enter myhealthconnection.uchealth.org into the URL or search bar. Click the top link that appears.
3. Go to the New User list and click on Create a New Account.
4. Choose Create New Patient Account.
-Enter your email address.
-Enter your birth date.
-Enter the security code that appears on the computer screen.
-Click on Create New Account.
5. Check your email for an email containing a link that says Set Up My Account Now. Click on that link.
6. Enter your information in Patient Registration for My Health Connection Account.
-Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
-Create a user name.
-Create a password.
-Confirm the password.
-Check the Accept Terms and Conditions box.
-Click on Create Account.
7. Return to myhealthconnection.uchealth.org. Enter the newly created Username and Password in Patient Login to enter My Health Connection.